What Careers Can I have with an Early Childhood Education Degree?
The first years of our lives are a formative period that can lay the foundation for our growth into adulthood, emotionally, physically, and intellectually. A degree in Early Childhood Education prepares you with the skills necessary to help cultivate healthy growth in children, shaping their lives and the communities that they live in for the better. For practitioners of these incredibly important tasks, it should come as no surprise that there are dozens of highly sought after and rewarding career opportunities. Much like with the potential of these young minds, the sky is truly the limit with a degree in Early Childhood Education, with diverse career opportunities ranging from education to social work.
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care.
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care.
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Teaching.
Be there for children during one of the most important phases of their life – early childhood. You’ll be able to work at a day care, preschool, or centre-based care services, providing education and support to young children aged 0-6.
As of 1 Jan 2014, it’s a requirement that a qualified early childhood teacher must be in attendance for the majority of the time a childcare service operates, meaning qualifications are more vital than ever to enter the profession.
If you’d like to take on the important and rewarding task of helping children to develop into healthy, intelligent and happy human beings, enquire today about Early Childhood Education and Care.
- Childhood Education Manager.
- Nominated Supervisor.
- Centre manager (children’s services)
- Children’s service director/manager.
- Group, team coordinator, leader (children’s services)
- Program leader (children’s services)
- Educational Support Leader.
- Educational Support Officer.
Migration skills assessment