Fill the form to book a FREE consultation!

    Yes I'd like to be contacted by Global Touch.
    I'd like to receive useful information from Global Touch

    Health Cover (OSHC/OVC) Assistance

    • Home
    • Health Cover (OSHC/OVC) Assistance

    Before selecting a fund and a policy that suits your personal situation and health covers needs, it’s important to review the options available to you.Health Insurance is designed for singles, couples, single parents and families to help with the financial cost of medical expenses.You can buy Hospital Cover or Extras Cover individually to get the right level of Health Insurance cover you need. Or combine Hospital Cover and Extras Cover together for a more comprehensive health care package.


    Get the best health Cover to meet your needs

    Student Visa

    Planning to study in Australia or to continue your studies? Apply for health insurance now to meet your visa condition 8501 and get insured with medical treatment if you have an accident or get sick for the duration of stay in Australia. 

    Visa Subclass: 500.

    Get a Quote Now

    Visitor Visa

    Planning to travel Australia in a non-working visa or as a tourist? We hope that you have more enjoyable things to think about than how you’re going to pay for the cost of healthcare if you get sick or have an accident.

    Visa Subclass: 600 | 601 | 651 & more

    Get a Quote Now

    Working Visa

    Planning to work in Australia either temporarily or permanently? OVHC is required for you & your family member prior to the grant of visa. 

    Visa Subclass: 485, 482, 417 & more

    Get a Quote Now